It's surrounded by timbered mountains and gorgeous sandy beaches - Hayden Lake remains one of the most popular destinations in Northern Idaho.
Because of its irregular shape, Hayden Lake boasts approximately 40 miles of shoreline. Most of this shoreline is made up of homes, cabins and lodges. It's quite perfect for vacationers looking for private and picturesque beaches.
The waters of the lake are crystal clear making boating, swimming and fishing fun for visitors.
If you want to visit during the colder months, not to worry! There are several year-round outdoor recreational activities to keep you occupied, such as mountain biking, hiking, camping, skiing, fishing, and hunting.
- Luxurious lodges, cabins and condominiums
- Many with expansive views
- Room to spread out with family & friends
- Fantastic locations
- Easy to find with easy & free parking
- Comfortable furniture & furnishings
- Fully furnished with linens, towels & blankets
- Full kitchens complete with pots, pans & utensils
- Many with hot tubs, cable & internet
- Some units are Pet Friendly
- Superior hospitality & quality housekeeping
- Attentive local managers and customer service
- Affordable rates and frequent discounts
- Longer stays are cheaper per night
- Book online 24/7 or phone for personal assistance
Staying in a private vacation rental home beats a small hotel room every time. You'll have more fun and feel more at home. We offer quality homes in great locations and plenty of personal services. Call today to get the best selection.
- Address: PO Box 8 Coeur d'Alene ID 98816 USA
- Hours: Phones open Monday - Sunday 9AM - 7PM
- Phone: (208) 215-7215
- Fax: (888) 628-0839
- Website: HaydenLakers.com
- Call us: 866-925-5188